We have had a wonderful time this week immersing ourselves in fantasy worlds.
We created quests to magical lands…
…and have begun to write our fantasy stories, introducing our protagonist and describing their discovery of a portal and the land that lies behind. Look at this golden introduction…
We have enjoyed our playful enquiry sessions and with a bit of team work some of us even managed to make a FM radio electric circuit!
In RE we enjoyed learning about the covenant God made with Noah through an active story telling session…
What a fun week!
We have been learning to use exciting adverbs ending in -ly. Play ‘adverb tennis’ with your family. How many exciting adverbs can you bounce back and forth in one minute?
- Two special mystery visitors…
- Diversity Day on 11th May where we will be learning about different religions
- Finishing our fantasy stories
- PE on Tuesday and Thursday
“In light of emerging concerns about the risks children could be exposed to, we are urging parents to be aware of Fortnite’s features,”
Ms Randall (NSPCC) said it was “vital” that parents talked to their children about the games they played and how they could avoid harm.
The NSPCC said parents should:
- let children know they could talk to them if upset or worried by anything they had seen online
- familiarise themselves with what their children did online and understand why they liked particular apps or games
- agree family rules on how to use apps, sites and games
- use privacy settings and parental controls to keep children safe
Enjoy the sunshine and the extra long weekend! See you all on Tuesday!